Saturday, 3 September 2011

This is Important!! The Bulingham's and their Andriy

Amanda and David just sent their dossier in for Andriy..It's should be in country on Tuesday..THIS TUESDAY. That means they can be submitted in as little as one week and be given a travel date very shortly after that. Here's the honest truth out of Amanda's own heart....Her last blog post reads in part... ''I am begging. (We) don't have a back up plan. Nothing is hiding up (our) sleeve. Just share about me, about Andriy, about my little blog. Please share anywhere, I am not picky"".....So I ask you~Will you donate if nothing is offered? If I don't have an iPad 2 will you still donate? I can say that without people I have never met we would not be at over $10,000.(raised)!!! Every single donation big or small has gotten us this far..."
Because even though they DON'T have all the funds in place just yet, they fully trust the funds will come...They have to trust...it's called blind faith. They are in need of a pretty great amount still. They've fund raised all that they could. Had tons of people rally for them in offering things to donate. It's been a huge blessing to them! HUGE! But they simply still need more. Loads more..thousands more. They've sent in their dossier out of faith, because time is running out for Andriy & he's been without his family for far to long.
Amanda and David have been married for 11 years. They grew up together. David owns his own restaurant and Amanda's a stay at home mom. They have three children at home. Kyah 8, Aiden 5, and Braya 2. Their excited to welcome their second son into their family. Andriy will be their first child through adoption.
This is where you'll find Amanda's plea: http://justonemore4us.blogspot.com/  It's the blog she's asking you & me to share about. Share about it on your blogs, spread the word for this family as your fb status, not once, but keep it up so that Amanda's plea's for help are heard...not for her, but for her son, Andriy. This is where you can give a love gift at to help them raise the funds they so desperately need RIGHT NOW...Any amount is one that will bring them closer to being able to bring Andriy home.
http://reecesrainbow.org/sponsorburlingham
I've seen child after child be saved by families who start their journey's with nothing...but come to the end of their rainbow with their child in their arms. We, as one, are the family that brings these children home..Now let's bring Andriy home.

The Bulingham's....longing....for their Andriy
Andriy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment