Wednesday, 16 March 2011

The RR Blog Writing Team

Hi All,

I know this isn't exactly like the RR blog, but since we are all women and no one else can see this, I thought we could pretty this up a bit! lol If I could add aromatherapy or pot-pourri in the corner I would along with some nice music lol.

The reason Andrea and I decided this was the way forward is that RR has some really exciting upcoming events and projects. And well, Andrea or I will be posting about them as needed. The issue is that if there has just been a post by any of us, that post won't get it's proper time being the feature post.

So, what we will do is have all of the features set up on the pages of this blog by each of you. Then, I can schedule the posts for the week and plug these in when they will get the longest exposure. We want the articles you all are posting to get the largest audience possible. Your articles are what we keep being told are so good and what keeps so many coming back! (and did you see the email regarding the award?)

What we'll do from now on is since this will email me when it is updated, I'll know your article is ready and I can then plug it in so they aren't being posted on top of each other. It has happened enough times where it sits with no updates then two post on the same day lol! So, this should eliminate that from happening!

I would also like some idea from you all for perhaps another feature for the blog. We want to be a resource for people with things pertaining to adoption, special needs... and families... so I welcome your ideas.

Thank you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment