
Grab This!
This week I'm doing something a little different.I'm posting for the same family that is the RR 'Meet the families of Reece's Rainbow' feature family.
Why?
Well, Sara Bemish is one of my friends on FB & I've seen her pouring her heart out for her little girl day after day on her status posts. I've seen these posts & every time it's prompted me to pray for the Bemish family. Their SDA appointment is on the 29th (next Tuesday) & their leaving on Sunday. They still need alot of help. I want to really encourage you to please go the the RR blog and read about the Bemish family. http://reecesrainbow.blogspot.com/
They're a beautiful family who've been on this adoption journey for quite awhile. They're courage & faith to press on after so much happening in their lives has been an inspiration. Their Kameron has cerebral palsy, and myopia and will benefit greatly in being able to be with a family that loves her & knows how to care for her needs.
You can follow their journey to Kameron on their family blog & also be a part of their fundraising there too. http://ourjourneytohome.blogspot.com/
Or if you want, you can go to their FSP to give. http://reecesrainbow.org/sponsorbeamish
I've been absolutely bles
sed by seeing the way the RR families have pulled together this past 2 weeks for Lera & in prayer for Carrington. Let's keep up with supporting each other..Because every child needs to be able to come home.*HELP WANTED: To encourage more donations would you be so kind as to cross post this to your FB page &/or your blog? The more we spread the word, the more help can be poured in the cup to over flow :D Thanks so much & may your week be filled with His love, His peace & His will in your life.
**You can help by cross posting this onto your FB page by clicking the logo below & also onto you personal blog by clicking the "blogger" button. The more we spread the word, the more love is able to pour in for this family.
***If you, or a family you know is in need of financial help & you'd like to be or see them as a featured family please leave me a comment on the 'As One' blog I'd love to be of service for Him... www.asonewecan.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment